DVD Authoring Package 1 includes the following:
[For professional video needs]
- Capture from supplied Mini-DV or VHS tape (NTSC)
- Import from existing DVD or video file (existing DVD menu cannot be used)
- Up to 2-hours of video (DVD-5 only). Using compression we can get more than 2-hours of video on the DVD.
- Digital editing, assembly, text, lower thirds, transitions, visual fx, stills and rendering
- Customized navigational menus and buttons with still or animated thumbnails
- Custom chapter titles
- Custom animated or still background images for menus
- No “number-of-menu-pages” restrictions
- Custom menu music and sounds – either yours or our library music
- All audio mastered in Package ‘B’ ($125 value) to maximize volume levels
- Choose $10 shipping option upon checkout
Other Video Services Available (extra charges apply):
- Post Production editing
- Audio enhancement
- Graphics creation
- Color Correction
- English Subtitles (other languages are available, but need to be supplied by the customer)
- Dolby Digital AC-3 5.1 Surround Sound Mixing (your video with surround sound)
- DVD-R Short-Run Pricing
- Slideshows on CD or DVD (using digital still pictures and music) – for presentations, etc.
- Web-Ready Files (MP4, Quicktime, Windows Media, Flash Video)
- Full Web video-streaming / hosting available
- Compositing/Chroma-Keying: green screen technology – just like in the movies. We can use virtual sets on which to place the talent/subject of the video to make them appear in a virtual environment, or simply place an animated background behind them.
Please Note: The quality of the video encoded to DVD cannot exceed that of the supplied VHS videotape or file(s). However, having your video on DVD is convenient, fun – because of the interactive nature of DVD (menus, buttons, music, etc), and will have a longer lifespan than VHS tape will – not to mention really cool!