Premier 32-bit Mastering includes the following:
- “100% Listening Stage” to check your source for problems (i.e. glitches, static, pops, tics, dropouts, noises, correct song sequence, etc.) and notify you of any potential problems.
- Fully Mastered CD with track sheet (or Mastered WAVs) – including peak limiting and normalizing for each song, noise removal between songs, fixing of gaps, start/end cleanup, fades, song to song leveling, count-off removal & re-sequencing of songs.
- Each song meticulously EQ’d (i.e. adjustment of Highs, Mids, Low Frequencies), Compressed, Peak Limited, Leveled, Normalized, etc.
- Tube Compression/Multiband Limiting/Tube EQ – adds unbelievable warmth, punch and clarity!
- Vintage EQing – from Pultec to Neve – the classic stuff! Great for almost any genre of music.
- Each song mastered in 32-Bit Float Mode (see below).
- Please Note: Different versions of the same song must be counted as separate songs when inputting the “Number of Songs” below. For instance, let’s say you have an album version and a radio version of the same song. That counts as TWO SONGS because they have to be mastered as two separate songs.
32-Bit Float High Resolution Audio System
For the Audiophile – an alternative to 16-Bit processing
1. Floating Point Signal Processing offers a huge range of values which present no limitations in dynamics or headroom. This process will give your music an increase in perceived Dynamic Range. In other words, if you want a “loud” CD or audio file (s), this is the way to get it!
2. It’s impossible to distort the signal through editing or processing (EQing, Compression, Normalizing, etc.) due to the extra “bits” available.
3. 32-Bit precision is maintained completely independent from the volume level. Whether you work with a -80dB signal level or with a +40dB signal! [Aliasing can occur on 16-Bit systems at low volume levels when all the “bits” aren’t being used].
Ready to proceed? Just pick out your Mastering Package and send us your song files or CD along with any notes or other information and your payment. You can pay online or offline. If paying online, use the purchase link on the appropriate Mastering Package page and then checkout. Please see our FAQs page for more info or contact us.
These extras are easy to add to your mastering order and give you some really great additional options.
- Backup CD Master ($15) – You’ll get one disc with your mastering order already, but it’s a good idea to have a backup CD Master – especially if you’re sending the CD we send you out somewhere for manufacturing. A Track Sheet is included for every Backup CD Master we make.
- Download Individual WAV files for each song after mastering ($25 flat rate) – Want us to just master your songs and deliver final WAV files to you so you can create “masters” as you need to? This is the way to do it. Download the finished WAV files right from your private link. You’ll still get an actual physical disc from us as well after we finish mastering your project, but you’ll have your WAVs without the wait. Price is a flat rate for ONE CD – doesn’t matter how many WAV files we’ll be making for you (up to 80-minutes worth). So, you ask – “Why is this an extra charge?” Because, WAV files are not automatically generated upon completion of mastering your CD. We have to go back and create those individually and that takes extra time, hence the extra charge.
- DVD-ROM Stuffed With Goodies! ($25) – A DVD-ROM (or CD-ROM – depending on file sizes) with everything you need. Individual files for each song in various formats so you can do-with-them-what-you-want and not have to hassle with making them yourself. Burn discs, put ’em up on your website and offer high and low quality streams, put them on your MP3 player, phone, etc. Formats include: WAV (CD Quality), MP3 (three different qualities), WMA (high and low quality), REAL AUDIO (high and low quality) and FLAC.
- CD TEXT coding for your CD ($10) – For a flat rate of $10 for the entire CD, we’ll add CD TEXT to your Audio CD so (in compatible players) your song titles, disc title and artist name shows up on the CD player’s display. [Note: CD TEXT is not the same as ID3 tag information encoded into MP3 files or simple file names that programs such as Windows Media Player reads.] CD TEXT will only display on players with the CD TEXT logo. We can also submit your CD’s information to the Gracenote/CDDB database so your disc information will show up when playing your CD in iTunes, Winamp, etc. This is included in the cost of adding CD Text to your CD ($10), but only done by request from you. We are a Gracenote Content Partner.
- I Need NEXT DAY MASTERING for my CD! ($50 extra) – (Contact Us to make sure this service is available for your project)
- I Need SAME DAY MASTERING for my CD! ($100 extra) – (Contact Us to make sure this service is available for your project)