*This is not an hourly charge – it is a flat rate. Your project can be up to 74-minutes long. If you have a 75 to 80-minute program, the cost would be $150.
Standard 32-bit Mastering includes the following:
- “100% Listening Stage” to check your source for problems (i.e. glitches, static, pops, tics, dropouts, noises, correct song sequence, etc.) and notify you of any potential problems.
- Fully Mastered CD with track sheet (or Mastered WAVs) – including peak limiting and normalizing for each song, noise removal between songs, fixing of gaps, start/end cleanup, fades, song to song leveling, count-off removal & re-sequencing of songs.
- Fully Mastered CD as Package ‘A‘ (plus compression for each song) and mastered in 32-Bit Float Mode (see below). EQing is NOT included in Package ‘B’. If your project needs EQing, you must choose either our ‘C‘ or ‘D‘ packages.
32-Bit Float High Resolution Audio System
For the Audiophile – an alternative to 16-Bit processing
1. Floating Point Signal Processing offers a huge range of values which present no limitations in dynamics or headroom. This process will give your music an increase in perceived Dynamic Range. In other words, if you want a “loud” CD or audio file(s), this is the way to get it!
2. It’s impossible to distort the signal through editing or processing (EQing, Compression, Normalizing, etc.) due to the extra “bits” available.
3. 32-Bit precision is maintained completely independent from the volume level. Whether you work with a -80dB signal level or with a +40dB signal! [Aliasing can occur on 16-Bit systems at low volume levels when all the “bits” aren’t being used].
Ready to proceed? Just pick out your Mastering Package and send us your song files or CD along with any notes or other information and your payment. You can pay online or offline. If paying online, use the purchase link on the appropriate Mastering Package page and then checkout. Please see our FAQs page for more info or contact us.